A former Deputy Chief Investigator for the District Attorney of Westchester County, NY and Chief Technical Investigator for the Inspector General of New York City, Mr. Albanese has a total of twenty-seven years of solid experience in both law enforcement and high technology security fields. He was previously contracted and assigned as a technical security consultant to the Port Authority of NY and NJ, the World Trade Center and JFK Airport airside access security system prior to 911. He has also conducted threat assessment and countermeasure consulting for the United Nations Headquarters in Baghdad, Iraq, and New York City, the Time Warner Center and the 92Y facility NYC.As our Director of the Technical Surveillance and Countermeasures Unit, Greg applies the same knowledge, state of the art equipment, and methodologies developed for the U.S. Government and NATO alliance to provide the highest-level threat assessments and TSCM assignments for our clients. He is an active member of the following industry associations:
- American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- International Assn. of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- American Academy for Professional Law Enforcement (AAPL)
- National Law Enforcement Associates (NLEA)
- Information Security Systems Association (ISSA)
- High Technology Crime Investigators Association (HTCIA)
Contact us by telephone at 866-629-3757 or via e-mail with questions or specific service requests.
We look forward to hearing from you.